Fall 2014 Prospective Students
Quick Tips: if you are interested in applying to EOP at San Diego State University for fall 2014, you must:
- File an application to SDSU via CSUMENTOR which opens October 1 - November 30, 2013
- Check the box that indicates “Interested” in EOP, but doing so, you have not yet applied to EOP! You must FILE an actual SEPARATE application for EOP.
- EOP application consists of information about you the applicant, 2 Recommenders (not family or friend) and a copy of 2012 taxes - click here for more information
- EOP admits on a rolling deadline, however space IS limited therefore DO NOT DELAY, take advantage of the Early PRIORITY Deadline of December 13, 2013!
Click here to see if you meet EOP Income Guidelines
Click here for Forms and Applications
Cash For College - FAFSA workshops
San Diego CalSoap is offering free workshops at many different locations on staurdays.
For more information click here.
AB 540 Students
Fall 2014 new students are now eligible for EOP!
What is AB 540 student? An undocumented student who meets certain criteria to be eligible for AB 540 status and be able to pay in-state tuition vs out-of-state tuition (non resident) see MALDEF website
Quick Tips for AB 540 students filling out a college application:
- Fill out all information correctly including questions pertaining to you or your parents residency. If you do not answer accurately you may be classified as a foreign student and subject to non resident tuition fees!
- If you do qualify for AB 540 status, please self identify as such for SDSU admissions and EOP.
- Follow up on all requests and/or forms from your campus regarding residency questionnaires. If you have concerns or questions you can call the Admission office and ask for residency personnel that can help you. Everything stays confidential!
- Adhere to deadlines! This is VERY important as you may miss out on important information.
- Fill out CA DREAM ACT instead of FAFSA (*even if you have been provided with a social security number via DACA). Filing the incorrect form will DELAY your financial aid award! The deadline is March 2, 2014!
The AB 540 web page has been updated with valuable information. Please click here for scholarships and other useful resources.
For the Full Story, Click Here.
CURRENT SDSU EOP Students
SDSU EOP Application for fall 2013 has passed as well as the filing period for an appeal
If you missed the deadline and you have EXTENUATING circumstances (i.e. a situation beyond your control and you can provide documentation)- you may appeal
Admission into EOP is contingent upon your admission into SDSU.
EOP CAAT offers the following Labs/ Workshops weekly
Want to Get Involved?
Whether you're a student leader, an advisor, a member of an existing organization or looking to start a new one; here's where you'll find everything you need to know about student organization events, policies, procedures, services, and resources.
With more than 300 different student organizations at SDSU, there's guaranteed to be something here for you!
Education Without Borders (EWB) meetings
Time: 7 to 8:30 p.m.
Where: MLK Room (SSE-2109C)
EOP Student Advisory Board (ESAB) general body meetings
Where: EOP MLK Room (SSE-2109C)